Tuesday, April 22

wish I could say I was doing better today...

but I can't. I fully intended on getting up early and exercising, since everyone left fairly early. But nooooooo...didn't drag my ass out of bed til 9'ish. :( And did I get dressed to workout? Nope...Why? I don't really know. I mean, I know why I'm depressed, just wish I could push myself to exercise anyway. I KNOW it would make me feel better, at least for a little while. *sigh* So, here I sit, at the computer AGAIN, knoshing on a frickin' mustard sandwich (hey, condiment sandwiches are my comfort food, leave me alone :P) and drinking a bottle of water. At least it's not soda, right? And at least there isn't meat or cheese in the sandwich. (Trying to look on the brighter side of things.) *sigh* Anyway, I'm outties for now...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey there! We all get periods where we feel depressed and just don't want to focus on eating OR exercise. But letting it go just never helps.

I know it isn't always fun to do the exercise, but the important thing is to just start some. Even a mild walk is better than nothing. If you can't make the commitment to exercise, try just putting on your workout clothes and shoes. Once they are on... promise yourself you'll do 10 minutes of something. Even if it is something EASY!

The other day, one of the class members of my water aerobics class came late... i.e. she arrived at about the point where there was only 15 minutes of class LEFT! But again, better some than none!

It's your body, it's all ya got, love it and treat it well.