Tuesday, April 8

food log...04.08.2008

ok, i don't even know what to put down for today...i pretty much snacked on a few grapes this morning and that was it...been in a terrible downward spiral for a while and i think i'm finally beginning to stop spinning...*sigh* i forced myself to eat a turkey reuben from jason's (way too much sodium, i know...esp. since i always ask for extra sauerkraut [god help me, but i LOVE the stuff], but it's only 22% of cals from fat...abt 430 cals total)

OMG...my fave song!!!!!!!!!!!! haha...sorry, The Boxer by The Chemical Bros. just came on Pandora...anyway....

so, i had the reuben & a fruit cup (and yes, i ate their totally yummy yogurt concoction that they give you w/the fruit...b/c it's delicious, that's why!!!) and a diet boylan's black cherry soda :P

i know i had POM at some point today...but no random snacking...no crackers, no cheese, no nothing...talk about bad...*sigh* anyway, i feel a bit better...should be much better after some "retail therapy" tomorrow...only thing really bumming me out right now is the fact that i have laundry to fold...i HATE laundry (esp. socks, which are the bane of my existence) >:(

oh yeah, and i've been bopping around in my chair for well over an hr now...god bless Pandora & my "Daft Punk radio" ;) lol

No comments: