Thursday, April 17

challenge...

so, there's this challenge thingy going on over @ traineo - it's nearly done me in! heh...had to do 5 exercises (squats, lunges, jumping jacks, situps, and burpees), 1 min ea/max reps, no rest btwn exercises, 5 min total for 1 set - rest for a min - then two more sets. My thighs were killin' me on the squats (though these were probably my favourites out of all the exercises as I love squats!)...the lunges seemed to go sooooooo sloooooooow...the jumping jacks killed my poor boobies (even w/my best sports bra on)...the situps were the only ones that seemed easy...and the burpees? holy shit, the burpees...reminded me of sun salutations on crack!! I'll post my results here to prove to myself months from now that I really did this insane thing. I don't know if I'm going to try to improve my #s or not, but I might give it a shot before the challenge is "closed". ok, so....

*drumroll*

squats 51/49/50 (best - 51)
lunges 20/24/22 (best - 24)
situps 32/30/32 (best - 32)
jumping jacks 40/45/46 (best - 46)
burpees 12/14/16 (best - 16)

right now, my thighs are killin' me...man, i don't even wanna go to the bathroom, it hurts so much (not to sit down...to GET UP!!) AYYYYYYEEE! and I've had a raging headache all morning...I swear, right now I just wanna go back to bed! lol....toodles, poodles!

No comments: