Wednesday, April 9

Turbo Jam!!!

(I'm cross-posting this from the Turbo Jam forum on Traineo, k? k...)
Well, I just got the Turbo Jam Maximum Results set...all I can say is WOW! My poor thighs! hahaha...

I've been doing the Walk at Home 3 Mile workout (w/Leslie Sansone) prior to this and Turbo Jam is DEFINITELY a step up in intensity. I only did the Learn & Burn, but I was sweating up a storm and really felt the burn in my abs & thighs. It was really fun! I can't wait to try the other workouts. But, I'm gonna stick w/the Learn & Burn 'til I have all the moves down. LOVED the capoeira moves mixed in...I'm 1/2 Brazilian and always wanted to learn capoeira!

Anyway, just wanted to share & say this is a really awesome workout!! You don't need much room at all (only had to push my coffee table out of the way). And they show modified moves for those of us who are a little slow or out of shape. ;) I liked the instructor, Chalene, a lot. Yeah, she's a little goofy, but her personality reminds me of my own, so I was diggin' it.

p.s. how fabulous are those hand weights?!! I can totally see using them w/my Walk at Home workouts, too! As well as when I actually go for a walk outdoors! hehe

No comments: