Thursday, April 10

clothes...

so, I know I shouldn't buy much in the way of clothes, but I haven't been buying much lately, and I hate most of the clothes I have...plus, I HATE IT when my jeans are loose. I'm not even exaggerating, I really f'in hate it when the tummy "pooches out" & shit...omg...you've no idea how much that drives me nuts...anyway...

so, I bought two new tops and...brace yourself...a skirt...holy shit, yes, I bought a f'in skirt!! I can't even tell you the last time I bought a skirt, let alone wore one. So, here's the kicker...back in January, I bought a few shirts...all size 22/24. Yesterday, the shirts I got were 18/20!!! And they fit BEAUTIFULLY!!! Now, I'm still a 24 in pants (I think...I've been buying Right Fit jeans and have gone from a 7, to a 6, and now I'm a 5), but the skirt I got? Size 22, baby!!! Holy shit...a 22! Now, I can get away w/a smaller skirt b/c of my waist...It's my damned hips & ass that keep me in 24s. :(

Anyway, slowly but surely, the sizes are going down! I'll try to post some pics tomorrow...maybe...I need to chill out today and do some minor pampering...you know...like actually shaving my legs ;) haha...can't remember the last time I did that either (I'm so hairless, it's not funny, which is why I never shave) :P Seriously, though, my legs are blindingly white...need to shave & use some sort of sunless tanner stuff...hehe...toodles!

No comments: