Tuesday, April 1

body for life goals

so, part of the whole body for life (bfl) program is setting up a series of goals you would like to achieve in the 12 weeks of the program. now, mind you...if i start this thing next monday, i won't be done until June 30th. which is a few weeks after my start at FCI...it will be interesting to see how i get my workouts in then! heh anyway, here's what i've got so far:

Goals
  1. I will lose 40 lbs of fat within 12 weeks
  2. I will bench press 100 lbs within 12 weeks
  3. I will jog 1 mile within 12 weeks
  4. I will do a yoga headstand within 12 weeks
  5. I will do 100 crunches w/o stopping within 12 weeks
Unauthorized Patterns of Action
  • I will eat high-nutrient foods & limit all low-nutrient foods (no cheating!!)
  • I will not skip any workouts
  • I will allow myself only ONE "cheat" day per week (NOT 2)
New Patterns of Action
  • I will lift weights four three* days a week
  • I will eat six mini-meals a day
  • I will get more sleep (at least 7 hrs a night)
oh, and i will make sure to read my goals & action items every morning & every night ;)


*edited to just three...dude doesn't want you lifting weights more than 3x's a week :(

No comments: