Friday, March 21

Time to eat! *last update of the day*

So, here goes for today:

a.m. = Smoothie (banana, pineapple, bag o'mixed froz fruit & 1/2 c van soymilk)
noon = spinach, tomato & a small bag of froz strawberries thawed and tossed on top (w/splash of rasp. balsamic vin.)
p.m. = Saltgrass steakhouse...yeah, sinning again...7 oz. filet (rare), house salad (honey mustard dressing...couldn't resist!), abt 5 fried mushrooms, & less than half of my romano potatoes...NO DESSERT! (you should be proud of me)
snack = don't think i'll be eating a snack today, after that giant dinner...

I should really fast today, especially after that huge ass sandwich last night. I don't know how the man forgot lettuce. I always make it simple when I tell him what I want - turkey, lettuce, tomato. That's it...Yes, I like onion, too. And those yummy little banana peppers. But, I feel like I'm testing his ability to remember shit if I mention more than three things. From now on, I'll just get my own sandwich! haha...(and I really should stick to the veggie sandwich too :( *sigh*)

No cardio today...my body hurts :( But, I'm fully planning on doing my core & weight workout.

That's it for now...ttfn!!

No comments: