Wednesday, March 26

finally!

finally saw the numbers going down this morning (and yesterday, a little, but that was recovery from the debauchery of this weekend past)...that was a relief...

i actually did a little over 1 hr of cardio today...w00t!! :D i popped in the Crunch Fitness Dance Party dvd first...made it thru about 15 mins of that before i wanted to kill the dancing bitch in front of me (hahaha)...and then popped in my Walk@Home dvd & did the whole workout...maaaaaan, my legs were KILLING ME...the dance dvd is kinda challenging, and i definitely moved around more...but it was fun! :)

ooh, ooh! and i ordered the Turbo Jam Maximum Results set from beachbody.com today!! weeeeeee!!!!! I can't wait to get it...i know that it will totally kill me and that i will barely be able to finish the "learn & burn" starter dvd, but it will soooo be worth it...i've heard so many great things about this set, i couldn't resist. :) w/the bonus pkg i'm getting a total of 6 dvds, plus weighted gloves and some other fun stuff...i'll definitely let you know how it goes - what i can do, and what kills me! hahaha

anyway, that's all the news that's fit to print right now ;) gonna see if i can squeeze in my core exercises today as well...wish me luck! ttfn

No comments: