Wednesday, March 26

goals...

i so wanted to write "we don't need no stinking goals", but yeah...we do...now, i have one really long term goal, but i don't have many short term ones. i don't know if that's deliberate or not, actually...

you see, i'm mostly focused on improving my health. i want to be able to withstand standing for 10+ hrs/day while at FCI and i want to be healthier re: my blood sugar & cholesterol...

i mean, i've planned on rewarding myself (NOT with food! lol) for each 20 lbs lost, but that's about it....

right now, i'd just be so happy to get under 260 lbs....that particular weight seems to be my plateau point & it's always so hard to break thru that i end up giving up....but i refuse to give up this time, dang it!! :( i NEED to lose this weight...

so, there you have it...that's my current short term goal - get under 260 :P wish me luck!

**updated to add** as of today (3/27) i'm only 16.2 lbs away!!! weeeeee!!!!! maybe i'll be able to hit it by the end of april?? especially since i've got that turbo jam dvd set comin' in...woohoo!

No comments: