Tuesday, February 5

updates...weeeeeeeee!!!!!!!

Well, it's been over a week, and I'm still eating vegan...shocking, eh? ;)

Seriously, it hasn't been that bad. Aside from a minor freak out when DH wanted to eat at Pappadeaux, it's been easy-peasy. I have my fruit smoothie in the morning (2-3 pieces of fruit, tossed in the blender along w/a 1/2 c of vanilla soymilk & a tbsp of ground flaxseed)...for lunch, it's usually a salad and some hummus & pita bread (I still loves mah hummus)...for dinner, salad &/or cooked veggies & some more fruit. Honestly, I love salad...AND fruit...sometimes together!! hehe...I have a recipe for this awesome blueberry dressing - it is SOOOO good! Of course, my fave dressing right now is a mix of: freshly pressed garlic, horseradish, dijon mustard & balsamic vinegar. DH says I've been eating so much garlic that it's starting to come out of my pores! eeeeep!! It's all good though, he says it's not "offensive". :D

Since this is the first week where I felt even relatively healthy, I've started working out again. I have a few workout DVDs to rotate, and a book w/core, lower body & upper body exercises to do. The schedule in the book is to work out M, T, Th & F. So, I'm doing my regular aerobics DVDs on those days as well (prior to the exercises) & I'm going to do my yoga workouts (killer DVDs w/Shiva Rea - LOVE her!!) on W & Sat. Sunday will be my day of rest. (I'm gonna need it!)

Anyway, that's it for now. Still working on getting stuff together for FCI. More on that another day. ;) ttfn!

No comments: